PS4 PS4 Upload Speed Issues! HELP

JJJet11

Hello,

I'm having issues getting optimal upload speeds on my ps4. I'm hardwired in and no more than 10ft from my router. Spectrum 400mpbs internet and only getting about 1.3-1.7 upload speeds. Download speeds are just fine and I can not complain at all. When I change settings over to wifi I get slower download speeds (100-200 Down) but get higher upload speeds (4-10 Upload). I have looked everywhere for some kind of solution and have had 0 luck. Running a speed test throughout my house and literally right next to me PS and I'm getting my optimal speeds for which I pay for. I purchased a ethernet port adapter for my MacBook to see if it is my ethernet cord that is the problem and that will be here later this week. I'm hoping that is the issues because for the life of me I can't figure this one out. First thought was to get a new router but with getting optimal speeds all around my house that is not the case. Has anyone else had this kind of issue before and what did you do? If this isn't an ethernet cord issues what could it be? Is my PS4 just straight up going bad on me?

Thank you!

Back