PS4 PS4 hardware help

promptaccept

I've been trying to repair my playstation after I had some problems with my hard drive, right now it only turns on beeps then turns off again and I can only turn it back on if I unplug then plug back in but it does the same thing even after that. I have no idea if it's the hard drive that causing me problems making it so it can't turn on or rather the power supply that has issues turning on. I don't know what I should do, can anyone give a tip or something so I can figure out what's the problem?

You can begin troubleshooting by ruling out power supply issues. Borrow another power supply from a friend and use it with your PS4. Use a different wall outlet, if possible.

Is the hard drive inside the PS4 the original one or an upgrade?

I'm going to check the electricity output of the power supply to see that it's all normal cause I don't have another power supply that's the same model.

The hard drive is the original that came inside from 2018

You can begin troubleshooting by ruling out power supply issues. Borrow another power supply from a friend and use it with your PS4. Use a different wall outlet, if possible.

Is the hard drive inside the PS4 the original one or an upgrade?
I checked the voltage of the power supply and it only gave an average of 3 volts so I think I have to change it out.

Back