PS Plus subscription can't be found

fjabjr

This is my first post to the forum...so I'm sad to start out my forum experience with a very negative statement, but Sony Playstation support SUCKS!
Here is the problem:
We purchased the 1 year PS Plus subscription back in September of this year. I have an email receipt with an order number showing proof of purchase. We have never had access to the service on our PS4. The only way to contact Sony about this appears to be through online chat. The customer support person I was chatting with says there is no notification anywhere on my account that I made the purchase. I give him the Order number and he says "No sir, there is nothing there and there is nothing further he can do for me." What the heck does that mean? I have the receipt showing proof that I purchased it. Is there no way to show this proof to anyone at Sony??

Anyone have any thought on how to get this resolved? My debit card has been charge for PS Plus service.

You've been charged for the service, so you should receive it. I'd keep ringing them up and complaining

Hi, I have a similar and the same disappointing (nonexistent) service from Playstation. I can't even find a contact number to call them on. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. I bought PS Now by accident when meant to get Plus. This was on 29th and after filling out the form 4 times not even an acknowledgement. Any help would be great

Back