How long does Saved Data Online stays?

Sgx24

Situation:

My PS4 broke last year(last recorded trophy is Feb 15, 2022, so my last online back up was around that date. PS Plus expired around middle year.

Today July 13, 2023, I got a new PS4 and I thought about getting one month of Plus to get the data back. BUT I've seen most people(years old threads) saying after 6 months the online data gets deleted >:O but one guy wrote in this year(2023) he restored his online saved data into his console after more than 2 years(2020).

So, is this real? Is there any Sony official news or information that can verify this? Can anyone here confirms saved data online lasts more than 6 months, how long, can be recovered after more than 1-2 years??

Thanks in advance.

Officially, Sony only guarantees keeping your data for 6 months, but different people have reported different results. Sometimes the data is gone really fast, but in other cases people have recovered it after 1-2 years. The only way to find out is to pay the 10 bucks for a one-month subscription.

U.U So I'll have to pay to participate in "surprise mechanics" to have a chance at lootbo... I mean, to have A random chance that my Save Data is still there.
Ok. Thanks for the information 👍 I think Im forced to.

Back