PS5 Game Refund Request ignored

JamieWalton74

I have emailed Sony so request a refund for the game Redout 2 which I purchased on the PS Store on day of release. Unfortunately as soon as I started playing it on my PS5 I noticed the colours and gamma were totally messed up. It looks all washed out and pale.
I contacted the Redout 2 developers and they confirmed to me the game has an issue on PS5 and a patch is needed to fix which will take a number of weeks.
I emailed Sony asking for a refund as the game is broken being released with a major flaw resulting in the game visuals looking absolutely terrible regarding colours and gamma.
They replied back immediately asking for proof I spoke with the developers, which I did so sent them the emails.
They said they would look into it and get back to me quickly.
It's been 2 weeks and not heard a thing, no refund, nothing. I have sent several more emails asking where my refund is but no reply to any of them.
They are definitely ignoring me now, and I am stuck with a brand new ame that I refuse to play because of the issues I mentioned.
I cannot find a live chat to speak with someone and have searched for a contact number so I can ring up to get this sorted. There doesn't appear to be a way of contacting them at all other than the emails.
It is really frustrating that I can't sort this refund out, the customer complaints service is non existent.
I just want a refund, the game should never have been released with such a huge flaw and Sony should be responsible for it and give a refund.
Has anyone else suffered the same issue and is there a number I can call to actually speak with someone to complain about?
It's driving me crazy 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Imo it’s terrible customer service from any company when they do not reply to emails/social media posts etc.
I suspect that as the devs are aware of the issue & have stated the fix requires a patch which will be released that Sony will not offer a refund due to this. I wonder if you’d shown them the problem with the game’s visuals rather than saying you’d contacted the devs that Sony would’ve refunded you.

Back