Refunds

MaxArillius

Some serious advice needed please. Last Thursday I updated MW2 for Season 2 and upon launching the game I was greeted with the option to purchase the Season Pass so off I went and purchased. Unbeknown to me I was purchasing the Season 1 pass and realised my mistake almost imediately when I was prompted to purchase the Season 2 pass. (I'm 57 years old) The following day I reported my error to PS Support UK but was informed that because I had already dowloaded/streamed the content I was not elegible for a refund. I asked for the matter to escalated but unfortunately again I was greeted with the same responce. Yes I launched the game and continued to play with friends as this is what I usually do on a Thursday evening, however I did not use any of the Seaon pass content/perks or tokens during my gameplay. I am at the point now where I can't seem to get through to PS Support as it's been busy for the last couple of days. Does anybody know of a telephone contact where I can speak to a support agent directly. I realise there is a cancelation policy but I honestly thought common sense would prevail. I have issued a transaction dispute with my CC provider but don't really want to go down that road. TIA for any help.

Back