PS4 PSNow Bloodborne Save Data Transfer to Physical

Insayno

I was playing Bloodborne via PSNow, unaware that it didn't include the DLC. I was simply gonna buy the physical version later for a second playthrough down the line, but since I found it doesn't include the DLC I bought it now. I am literally at the end of the game.

When I booted Bloodborne (physical) I found out that it didn't have the save data from PSNow. So I was like, no biggie, and downloaded the cloud storage to the console. Well, according to my PS4 the PSNow save data is different than my PS4 save data. Both are "Bloodborne SaveDate" with "37.23 MB", but one is edited on 12/10 (physical) and the other is edited on 12/8 (PSNow) making it so I can't download the data to the correct version of the game. I don't know what more to do, as this is all that the PlayStation website suggests: Upload saved data, download save data. But that didn't work.

Any idea would be helpful. After all, in the worst-case scenario I lose the saved data and have to redo it which is already the consequence if I do nothing.

Back