PS4 Help! PS4 Updates Destroyed My Fallout 4 Game

Trashfiend

Today, PlayStation forced some new updates on me, and when I immediately returned to my year-long Fallout 4 Game, all of my settlements had been obliterated. I went into my mods, and found that they had not only disabled all of them, but combined all of those from this game with a previous one and re-ordered them. Re-enabling the necessary mods, I found that much of my extensive work building up my settlements was still in ruins.

Is there any way to reset my game back to where it was before the save in order to salvage this game? Or is it simply gone for good? If the latter, this will be the last PS4 game I play. (I had the same thing happen to me on my previous, year-and-a-half play-through of Fallout 4, and couldn't get an answer from any of the representatives I talked through about the issue, so I started a second game hoping that it was a one-off glitch... but alas.)

Has anyone else had these issues? I really, really enjoy Fallout 4, and have spent hundreds (if not thousands) of hours building up my settlements once I've completed all of the objectives. Twice. But if this cannot be rectified, then I'll be looking to XBox or even PC to continue my game playing, as this is really devastating...

Does anyone have a link to where I can contact a PS4 representative that can help me with this? I've been going around in circles on their site trying to find a direct contact link for e-mail, phone or IM support...

Back