Game subtitles

Add subtitles add-on for all languages

• Total voters

Gnboy66

Hi.
I request the respected officials of Sony to add a feature to PlayStation games so that we can install subtitles for PS4 and PS5 games in the language of any country as an add-on.
We all know that most games support a small number of languages, although players from all over the world are playing and enjoying the game, and it is the right of all players to be able to play their favorite game in the official language of their country. For example, I am from Iran, away from any involvement in politics, I love to play games, but I am deprived of Persian language in games. Please provide a situation where I, like my friends in America, England, Spain, Saudi Arabia and countries whose official language is supported in the games, can add the language of my country and other countries that are excluded.

Please add subtitles add-on to all games

I am paying to play a game, so I have the right to experience that game in the official language of my country.🌹🙏🏻 for freedom

Unfortunately we’re just a fan forum & not an official Sony website, you’d need to contact Sony directly to request this feature. If implemented though it would only be for Sony IP games. Other developers would have to be contacted as well to request the same feature.

Back