PSN account suspended for hate speech or other hateful content

JC74

Hello,

My PSN account was recently suspended. The email regarding this unjust action stated that I was banned for the following:

"Hate speech or other hateful content including racism, sexism, xenophobia, or hate directed at religious beliefs, cultural identity, gender identity, or sexual orientation."

This is simply not true, and is borderline defamation of character. I haven't sent any messages, and to accuse my of any of the above is absolutely untrue, as it never happened. These are baseless accusations made my sony support, and as a loyal and paying customer, I am shocked and very upset that they would do this to me, for whatever reason they may have. I have no idea why they would accuse me of such disgusting actions.

Any advice on getting this ban overturned, or any ways in which I can take action against sony would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I got the same message today, I'm a 27+ year member of the PS community and Sonys website said they sent me emails and I have no emails about anything from them?, only what it said on the PS site when I logged in to try and find out whats going on, I do not use my PS for social or multiplayer anything, I'm only friends with a few people I known and I dont send messages to others on my PS so I'm really confused and there seems to be no way to contact Sony about anything, everything I've worked for for years on the PS+ all the games are now gone everything I've done for 27 years is gone and it SUCKS!....

Back